Tuesday, January 18, 2005

First Impressions

I'm going to be away 7-20 February but I hope I can keep up and follow the thread.

My one worry is keeping up with a myriad of tools, addresses, logins and passwords, a situation I have learned to try and avoid with my students.

One thing I hope to find out is if it is possible to get a mobblog hosted locally (I don't mind paying). So far all the mobblogs I have found are hosted with the provider. I know you can host locally with blogspot but then their system for getting pictures onto the blog is terribly complicated compared to services like Buzznet and Textamerica.

1 comment:

Bee said...

Hi Anne,
I like the fresh spring look of your blog. It is true that there are a lot of passwords for this course but it helps when you always use the same :-)
Has your moblog project been approved? It sounds really interesting!
As for the photos...let me see..well, you can try FLICKR http://www.flickr.com/ which we will be exploring later in the course.
Warm regards from Brazil,